User avatar

Nolan

  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    Drip, drop on my skin; Tingly coolness spreading within. A day in the rain is the day I like best: It gives me a breath, a forgiving rest, It splashes, ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Chamber

    Wow. This was...poignant, to say the least. I really like it. Although, you might wanna work a little bit on the flow and rhythm of the poem. :D

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Titleless

    I like this. :D When moon shines bright, And stars are bright, I know it was meant to emphasize, but double word usage is annoying." And all seems right, Even ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Arisen

    I stare down the barrel; My eyes start to flood; What happened to not caring? Why am I covered in blood? I'd left it all behind, But I've begn again. ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Vengeance

    The template of man stands still. Silence surrounds, and it is worthless. The person you are can and will Happily receive Death's sweet kiss. For, when it rains all around, ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hunting Whales With A Camera

    :D It's all good. I have major OCD, so I'm a huge punctuation-Nazi.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one: meeting the problem

    This was a good story concept/plot. The mechanics were...horrendous. Go through and edit it; you have multiple spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors. You switch verb tenses, and move between

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    Jim Morrison. Trent Reznor. John Lennon. Paul McCartney. George Harrison. Eric Clapton. William Shakespeare. Bob Dylan. Longfellow. Francis Scott Key. Almost all musicians. I just find poetry meant fo

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hunting Whales With A Camera

    A black shape in the blue ocean; The universal mass. My companion, Many times my size, Speaking Through thought- Thought alone. Fought with no one, Tethered to the tale, And ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    The sea churned and pitched, The wind howled, But he never twitched. As the glowering clouds, Produced a steady-falling mist, He raised his arm-- His hand a fist. Face to ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death by Love

    To be honest, I don't particularly care for it. Definitely not my best work. __________________________________________ He took her into his arms, staring into her light, almond shaped eyes, envelopin

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    It's coming to an end With my boy and me. I'm leaving town, So it's best that I'm free. Yet, for months I've had planned If anyone's hurt, not me. ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unbroken

    Closed bluebells holding morning’s promise. Dawn like the sea and shore Torn apart. Breathing relief, a breath held so long Like the mists of a hidden cascade Whispering through the ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips

    Rofl! I loved this! It carried so much meaning, yet is was whimsical and funny. 4 out of 5 stars. The only "nitpicks" i really had were some punctutation and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: If It Hollers

    Simply open up the window, And let it fall or rise in flight. If you cup you ear and wait, You’ll see if it’s worth the pain; If you should ...

    Jun 25, 2008


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl