User avatar

Nolan

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: +Acere [EDITED&ADDED]

    rofl. i really, really like this; it's hilarious, in a morbid, coming only from knowing a multitude of gay men way. the only things that bothered me were that a)no ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nail in the Butt Could Drive You Nuts

    This is intended to be the first part in a series of short stories. :D _____________________________________________ “Ummm...Daddy?” asked the little boy, making a low whistling noise as he blew h

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Insanity

    First off, before you post you should have two reviews done. :D Secondly, I really like this poem. It's kind of akin to some of the poems i write. The ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jesse

    rofl. I loved this. I was actually playing guitar when I read this, and I unconciously turned it into a little song. :D

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Reader

    Wow. This was beautiful. If someone told me that if you did something hard enough your sorrows couldn't break through I'd believe it. This one little line wields huge power. ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gods Pink Skunk

    I'm sorry, but I think we all just got stupider That may seem a little harsh, but this was ...horrendous. On top of the poor plot, there was little correlation, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Curled Heart

    Gaze into a broken heart; Do you still feel so smart? Stabbed with a steel dart, Suffering goes off the chart. Leave with this poor soul, Of your hatred it ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Arcadia Online: Logon

    to be honest, i didn't really read it. i just wanted to tell you to be careful about writing this. this, already, is probably copyright/trademark infringement, just for using the ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Off the Charts

    The mirror is broken, The lines are gone. The heart's are smokin', And we are wrong. The Sun is not there, The Moon won't shine. Nobody is everywhere, I wish ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title's Don't Matter

    this was a nice thought, but wasn't expressed very well. other than a few punctuation and grammar errors, i didn't find any major mechanical errors except for a couple tense ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Caught Sight

    Oh, the water burned On that sunny night. The fire churned In that dark daylight. The big men shrieked, And the old women ran. The little elephants freaked, And big ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Question of Help

    .

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Streetwalker's Dream

    ● I play, to varying degrees of skill, six instruments: guitar, piano, bass, drums, sax, and harmonica. ● When I’m older I either want to be a rockstar writer peace ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Six

    rofl. good point, i didn't really take that into account. -bows in deference. :D

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Six

    man, this story is enrapturing! i really do like it. the only thing that made me slightly uncomfortable was how quickly jonas submitted to thomas and niki, it seems like ...

    Jul 16, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost