-
Re: Guess the country of the person above you!
Russia!
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: What is your nickname?
My nickname used to be Lurch, because I'm really tall. (6"3' to be exact) Now lots of people just call me Noir if they call me anything at all. ^.&
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
have
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: Would you rather...?
I'd have to be thrown out. I love my family too much. WYR be forced to never write again or to be unable to anyone ever again?
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
Dialogue. The characters always talk to themselves in my mind, so I just record the conversations.
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: Do your characters talk to you?
They do all the time. But they always make me feel in a good mood, so it's not a problem. Until they start fighting, that is... XD
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
I listen to instrumental music, anymore. The music is freeing and it helps me focus with no troubles whatsoever.
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: If There Was No More YWS?
YWS has become my home. It's the only place I feel truly safe anymore. If it died... O.O I don't know what I'd do!
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: Are you writing a novel?
I just wrote an answer. Time will tell what the synopsis is!
Feb 4, 2013 -
Re: What do you write for?
I write to relieve stress. It helps me express myself without harming others. I just do it for fun, nothing serious.
Dec 24, 2012 -
Re: Christmas avatars!
Lets try this again. I desire a hat and lights on my tail. Is that too difficult?
Dec 19, 2012
