-
Re: Digital or Paper?
With all of the Kindles, Nooks, and various other devices, one has to wonder. Do you prefer reading on a Kindle or reading paper books?
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: What Inspires you to write
I write to pass the time away.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
"I am all of me" by Crush 40.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: This song/music makes me feel game.
It makes me want to write a ball room scene.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
I used to be Probie234. But I realized that NoirLumiere(Black light in french) Fits me much better.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: Favorite One Liners
Here's something for you to think about. What is your favorite one liner from anything? "Hello. I want to play a game." or "Game over." Both from Saw.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
Gideon Jigsaw.(Boy) Jill Tuck (Girl)
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*gets dove* Inserts YWS.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: Three Word Story
about the wonders
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8/10 It's cute! Guitar+grassy field= relaxing.
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
...you can 100% Sonic games in just hours. ...when you get made fun of for being smarter than others. ...when you've watched several movies in the same series over and ...
Feb 21, 2013 -
Re: LOLZ XD
I saw a funny comment on youtube the other day. Jigsaw: I want to play a game. Me: Monopoly? Jigsaw: That's...now what I had in mind. Me: Then no! XD
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Rachel!
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: Funny Pictures
This would ruin my day.
Feb 20, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Wow, you. Super Sonic Riders by Runblebee.
Feb 20, 2013
