User avatar

NoirLumiere

It's a constant battle. A battle with your fear. The course. And the other drivers.

  • Official Polls Re: What do you write for?

    I write to relieve stress. It helps me express myself without harming others. I just do it for fun, nothing serious.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Squad E

    I.think j want to give this a try. I'm a guy, but i write female stuff all the time. Name: Elizabeth Hendrick Age: 20 Backstory: At the age of 15, ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Gift Weekend 2012: Party for the Apocalypse and Holidays

    Will it be possible to send more thqn one gift to one person?

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Lets try this again. I desire a hat and lights on my tail. Is that too difficult?

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wanna b my partner? ^^

    So, how does this work? Because I'm interested. VERY interested...

    Nov 18, 2012


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec