-
Re: Change One Letter [2]
lash
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Wrong, water tastes good. TUBM loves drifitng.
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I don't have hands. I have paws.
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You
8/10 9/10 Winston Churchill for the win 10/10 Awesome.
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)
Noir I think should find someplace to sleep. He yawns and stretches. Over there. I can sleep on one of those beds. He walks over to large, fluffed up pad ...
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the fandoms!
Percy Jackson peaked my interest in Greek mythology, and because of that, I am able to astound my classmates with how much I know. :D
Mar 15, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Indeed I have. It was a pretty good romance. TUBM is squeamish.
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: What's your favourite anime?
Pokemon. Mainly because that's the only anime I've ever watched.
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because I have nothing better to do.
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Megaman
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but now you can't see, feel, hear, taste, or smell anything. I wish people would appreciate their blessings.
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
Gets computer tower. Enter reverse bear trap.
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
tatter
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Daniel?
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, soon isn't a definite term.
Mar 13, 2013
