-
Re: The Log of Knight Nobunaga
For Knighthood 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: The Log of Knight Nobunaga
/strikes a pose/
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I wish to become a Knight! (do past greenroom reviews count?)
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Introducing...the Checklist Challenge!
Muwahaha! I'm getting those five reviews!... soon... Review of novel chapter: Review of poem: Review of short story: Review of chapter numbered 10 or above: Review of something from the ...
Mar 21, 2018 -
Re: A Food Survey: Pie vs Cake
Brooowwwwnnnniiiiieeeeessssss :3 They're fudgy! They're chocolatey! You can put anything on or in them! End pieces! They fit snugly in your pocket! They're just the best!
Mar 21, 2018 -
Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]
- The last thing you ate? Meatloaf and mash potatoes. - The last thing you drank? Water - The last thing you read offline? The directions to microwave my meatloaf ...
Mar 21, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Wait, I've seen all of Yu Yu Hakusho... how do I not know this person?? -one quick google search later- Oh!! I barely remember him lol I watched it a ...
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Which anime is Sensui from?
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Hands down Chopper from One Piece. I cried like a baby .
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Who would date someone in a different state???
I don't think I could. I crave physical contact too much.
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Are You Participating in NaPo?
I'm not really that big on poetry writing but it sounds easy enough.
Mar 18, 2018
