-
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
So how do I start out my post? Are we supposed to be in the ritual now? I have read the books, I'm just not sure how to continue..
Mar 21, 2018 -
Re: Hello
//blushing// oh stop it! @iggy
Mar 21, 2018 -
Re: Hey everyone.
^ditto, especially since NaPo is looming over my head...
Mar 20, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
Okay, sweet! When are we supposed to start posting? And are we like just starting at the school or something? I'm sorry, I don't really know what to do...
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
I did the profile! Is everything okay with it?
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
Can I join this?
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Hello
Eww, you willingly named a character Margaret?? lol, I kid :3 What story is that? Is it posted here?
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Wait, I've seen all of Yu Yu Hakusho... how do I not know this person?? -one quick google search later- Oh!! I barely remember him lol I watched it a ...
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Which anime is Sensui from?
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: What anime character do you think had the saddest backstory?
Hands down Chopper from One Piece. I cried like a baby .
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Nobunaga's Hideious Attempt at Poetry
I'm only making this in hopes that it will force me to participate this April... poems: 1. father forgive me, for you know that i am always sinning 2. there ...
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Who would date someone in a different state???
I don't think I could. I crave physical contact too much.
Mar 19, 2018 -
Re: Are You Participating in NaPo?
I'm not really that big on poetry writing but it sounds easy enough.
Mar 18, 2018 -
Re: Hello
I've only seen a few episodes of Gumball and I never really thought of giving it a good watch, but I'm reconsidering that now. Especially if you say it's good. ...
Mar 18, 2018 -
Re: Hello
Wow... I've never been cool before but there's a first time for everything. And I've changed my profile picture like three times so far.
Mar 18, 2018
