User avatar

Nobunaga

Nobunaga

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I just personally couldn't get into it. I found the games to be boring. I've never met anyone else that doesn't like it though :3

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I've actually never heard of Nobunaga's Ambition, but I'm looking it up. And, no, I'm sadly not into Pokemon. I know. I'm crazy.

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Podcasts? Podcasts.

    @Mea I'm really loving writing excuses. It's so helpful!

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Introducing...the Checklist Challenge!

    Muwahaha! I'm getting those five reviews!... soon... Review of novel chapter: Review of poem: Review of short story: Review of chapter numbered 10 or above: Review of something from the ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: A Food Survey: Pie vs Cake

    Brooowwwwnnnniiiiieeeeessssss :3 They're fudgy! They're chocolatey! You can put anything on or in them! End pieces! They fit snugly in your pocket! They're just the best!

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Podcasts? Podcasts.

    The only podcasts I've ever listened to are WtNV and Radiolab. They're both really good in my opinion. Radiolab talks about a whole range of topics. They read stories and ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    I'll take one! :D

    Mar 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)

    I'd feel more comfortable if you went first Kat.. Even though you just went first lol

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]

    - The last thing you ate? Meatloaf and mash potatoes. - The last thing you drank? Water - The last thing you read offline? The directions to microwave my meatloaf ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Buying or Exchange: Reviews on Old Green Room Works

    Hi! I would like a review please :3 on this . Payment is down below! this is so cool

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Eh, not really. It was more inspired by the actual Nobunaga himself. But HxH Nobunaga is a badass so he's cool too :3 But if I was gonna pick a ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oh no, you just opened a can of worms. Like, favorite ever ?? Gosh... well my favorite anime character(s) would have to be Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles because ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's good n*****

    Not okay.

    Mar 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)

    Okay! And sorry if I'm posting too much here.. Even though I'm posting again now.. ... >.>

    Mar 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)

    Uhh... I think I'll just wait for someone else to post first lol

    Mar 21, 2018


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne