-
Re: KaiRyu's artwork
Wow, you draw poses so well. I can do faces and that's just about it.
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: We fed two YWSers Iggy's sock sweat...
Congrats boys!
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
@DivinePrincess Pooooost :3
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: The Log of Knight Nobunaga
For Knighthood 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: April Madness 2018
Sure! Why not?
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
The more the merrier!
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: The Log of Knight Nobunaga
/strikes a pose/
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I wish to become a Knight! (do past greenroom reviews count?)
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Newbie alert
I know what you mean. I didn't write anything for nearly a year before I joined here.
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
I know my post is really short, but I'll try to make it longer next time!
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
Nice post, Kanome! You totally captured Dougie's unfortunately stuck-up attitude lol
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
I'm actually not sure. I read the House of Night series a looong time ago.
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
That's the best I've got xD
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!
Douglas Scribe Doug clutched his schedule and looked around the long hallways in the dorm buildings. He had his room number on top - 316 - but couldn't for the ...
Mar 24, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to the House Of Night!(DT)
Okay, I'm just going for it. I'm going to start with Dougie going to meet his roommate. I've been reading a few of the other Storybooks here so I'll try ...
Mar 24, 2018
