-
Re: The YWS Loot Crate Thread
I have earned a crate!
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What team are you on?
Hop-hop chumps! Team Kangarooooooo!!!!
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
Woooo! It's time to party! How am I getting Rick Rolled on YWS OF ALL PLACES?!?!
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: Manilla's Review Request Box.
I will write just for you, Mani!
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
Youre so right about the name lol And he would love a garden!
Mar 29, 2018 -
Re: What's a cool book you've read in the past month?
Sadly, my reading month has been crap :(
Mar 29, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
My profile is done! I'm so excited for this! I kinda wanna write a novel about E'clec. The Name of the Wind style.
Mar 29, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
I am falling in love so quickly with this character!!
Mar 29, 2018 -
Re: The Hummingbird wants to read your work!
Hi! You can review anything of mine. I only have three works posted. I followed your signature here :3
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: Featured Member for March 29 - April 12: Kanome
Congratulations!!!
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
Id like some more information on Titan since that's where Clec's from.
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
I've always loved the "cute but deadly" trope so that's what ill be going for with this. Profile coming later tonight!
Mar 28, 2018 -
Re: SS Selkie DT
If you don't mind my noobness, can I be security? I'm trying to get into this Storybook thing.
Mar 27, 2018 -
Re: I need someone to plan with
I want to write a sci-fi/dystopian for NaNo. I mainly do fantasy so I want to try something new. Oh man you look so good in your green!!!
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: I need someone to plan with
So camp is starting soon and I'm finding it hard to start planning out this novel. I usually work better in groups so if anyone else is wanting to do ...
Mar 26, 2018
