User avatar

Nisfish

Nisfish

  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Jelly

    Thank you very much for reading it. I appreciate the time you gave to it. I'll be writing another piece that'll show the lore ig ๐ŸŸ "Hira" In my language ...

    5h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am lonely..

    The ending is beautifully crafted and I liked the overall idea. I adore the moon too --ยกยก Sometimes it's visible from my bed. Your name is moon, that's sweet. People ...

    6h ago
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocent love

    Ouu sure ๐Ÿฅ

    6h ago
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocent love

    It's such a seamless mix of sweetness and tragedy, moon ๐ŸŒ™

    11h ago
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Jelly

    Tysm for reading it ๐Ÿ”… -!! I appreciate your feedback โ˜ Have a nice daii โ˜€

    14h ago


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna