Random avatar

Nis

  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I do not like The Beatles.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Thank you both for the welcome. :D -- Niobe.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hello Maat, I am also a new member and I have read your entry already.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Name: Niobe, Ni, Obe Age: 18 I believe my first interest in reading and writing started when I was no more than eight years old, I first started with a ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Hello, I've had a look at the site a while ago but there was a few problems when I tried to join but here I am finally. :D My name ...

    Nov 17, 2005


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary