-
Re: Heyyyy
Welcome to the site Surfergirl. :D
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
I thought you were a girl! Jojo XD I'm glad to have found someone like me. :P
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!
Welcome Nymph! I love RAW and I don't write much but I'm review your work if you post it. :D I'm Niobe by the way.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)
Welcome Matt. :D
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
Thanks, I like your one too.
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: Howdy!
Welcome Jessie, I'm Niobe. :D
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: I'm new
Welcome to the site. :D
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: I didn't know we had this...
Soccor/football, its always great to find other female players. I only play with my friends and never bothered to join the team at school.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
Yes she is, I'm jealous. :shock:
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: hallooo?
Welcome Tori. :D
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
Jack -- I've only ever heard "London Calling" once and i love it, I haven't heard any of their other songs. Areida -- I also love Moonlight Sonata, 'tis so ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Um.. Hello
Another thank you for another welcome. :D
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
I'll try it out. And Moonlight Sonata is by Beethoven.
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
I do prefer the classics, I love Mozart! There are a few club anthems that I like listening to.
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Um.. Hello
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Aredia I am glad that someone knows who Alexis Bledel is! :)
Nov 18, 2005
