Random avatar

Nis

  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I'm still a little lost and see three of the Nate clones. They wave to me and disappear down a chute. I follow after them and enter an empty chute. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I leap, skip, twirl and spin fast. "Woah, Ari. This dance is so addictictive" *Continues to dance even though she is very dizzy*

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I come to a stop and realise I had run into a section of the ship that I did not recognise. "Where am I?" I think aloud. Gawd I'm talking ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    (Do we post them here or in the Art section?)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    *Gasps* "Dusky has a frog army?" I have a look around the lounge and see no one. "Where is everybody?" I ask. "Come on, Alice!" someone shouts behind me. I ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I let out a blood-curdling scream. "Ah, much better." I say as the frog that had been in my throat hops away.

    Dec 1, 2005


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)