Random avatar

Nis

  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I just borrowed my libraries edition, its a really big book nearly A4 size. I am currently reading chapter one and so far its not too bad.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I really like the flower/vase, the Mondrian, the knife/snake and the snowman. I can never do anything in pastle, I make alot of mess.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Well I guess I am like Louis because I am never happy even when I want to be, I have not read any other books by Anne Rice since my ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Nature Magic and Shadow Magic are my favourites, these are really good even if it was quite simple.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Pixels

    I love the pixel warriors the best.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I have seen it in the library but I haven't had the chance to read it yet, if I do maybe we can discuss it then. :D

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    This series is in my favourites list, I couldn't put the books down and have finally got all three books which I can reread anytime. Ptolemy's gate was a bit ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I love the world of Terry Pratchett, I have read most of the Discworld series and am looking out for the older ones which I haven't read yet. My favourites ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I've read all three books. My favourites are Interview with the Vampire and The Vampire Lestat, I really hated Quuen of the Damned. What is wrong with Louis? I liked ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I have read the LOTR and all the Harry Potter books, I enjoyed reading them but I don't think I could choose between them because they are not in my ...

    Nov 17, 2005


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu