Random avatar

Nis

  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    We had to read Of Mice and Men back in Year 8 and I did enjoy reading it, we read The Pearl before Of Mice and Men and I prefered ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    I like this alot but her trousers look wrong.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    I like the little Squigs. What's the thing coming out of Dirk's mouth?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Wow! These are so good. Wow. That's all I can say. :P

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Thanks Bobo, I'll try it out.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Thank you, I thought I was the only one to be hypnotized by the second one, looks like I'm not alone. Emma it wasn't very hard. :)

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    :D Arvy -- I used Paint Shop for these, I can never use Photoshop even with tutorials.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    This is something that took me no more than six munites to do each. I love the colours of the first one. Starfield, I used to many starts in the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    I love them but in the second one I think the cow looks more like a dog. :shock:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    Aww look at the ghost with the sad expression, this is very cute. :wink:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alicia Silverstone

    I like this and recognised her straight away. But the right eye (for the viewers) just doesn't look right and the hair is a bit messed up. And the shading ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Okay, thanks you I have my favourite ones saved. :D

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    Aw so cute :D I can't do pixel because it takes ages and I'm impatient.

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Arvandor *bats her eyelids* please may I save my favourites so that I can look at them whenever I like?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    .. I now pronounce you man and wife.. I mean snowman and wife... :P

    Nov 18, 2005


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost