Random avatar

Nis

  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    I changed the opacity.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Drawl is mine! Hands off! :P Thanks for the comments I'll add more soon if I get any done. Emma, I used Paint Shop for this.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    I think I should have given Grandpa white hair. :? Thanks anyway. :D

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    This is when Drawl, a bee-like creature, gets spooked by the ghost of his Grandpa Buzz. So, what do you think? (My hand drawn art will be posted as soon ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    This is nicely done, Jennafina. I also thought the bottom one was painted by hand. Now I'm getting the urge to post some of my stuff....

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    I love the last the best.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Is this after he had a drink or before? :? Poor guy if he already drank it. :x

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    Of Mice and Men took a while for me to get into, it was the ending that I liked.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    Did you hate Of Mice and Men or The Pearl. If you haven't read The Pearl just try it out, if you still don't like it try another author.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Wow, this is really good. I love his robe!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I love them, they look adorable.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    I like the blending of the colours but its a little fuzzy it hurts the eyes. Well, my eyes.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I don't know anything about grades but people in Year 8 are 12 going on 13. And 3rd year is Year 9, or it might vary I'm not sure.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    *laughs* Gawd I can't believe it. I haven't read any of the books but I watched the cartoon series last summer, during the holidays because I had nothing better to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    The only Shakespeare I liked was A Midsummer Night's Dream and Twelfth Night. I hate Romeo and Juliet! *dies*

    Dec 2, 2005


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf