Random avatar

Nis

  • Randomosity Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen

    Happy belated birthday. :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank you. :oops: And Muse, you can have my hair I hate it, its so long but I won't cut it.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    There isn't anything that I don't like about the site, it's really easy to navigate around and I also love the silver/blue colours.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have a phone but I hardly use it because I can't find it most of the time and when I do find it it runs out of battery and ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy birthday, even though I'm two days late. I hope you had a great day. :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I have six earrings on each ear and I had my nose done a few years ago. I always kept my hair long so the teachers at school would never ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    I'm dizzy looking at the first picture and I absolutely LOVE the last one.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Milky -- Wow! You're so pretty! Hunter -- What a cute smile you have. Shadow Knight -- You look alot younger than 13 very cute. Haze -- Evil? You don't ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I typed in Young Writers Forum in and YWS was the first on the list.. I think. :)

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was written for a school writing contest, it was about a fantasy world where people were a lot like the Romans. I didn't win the contest I ...

    Nov 18, 2005


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland