Random avatar

Nis

  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    I can't believe they waited that long to tell you, really sorry whatever you entered in.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter -- Nice hair :wink: Fate -- It took half a year for two inches of my hair to grow back when I got it upto my shoulders once.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Changed her avatar. Don't worry about it, it does look Greek in a way.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    I've also sent an e-mail. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I have no idea what a wood chuck does. :shock: Chucking trees?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hey why dont we do an annual montly Miss YWS/Mr YWS? :lol: Do you really wanna have to pick? Besides, the people who don't get picked might get upset. I ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Said my avatar was "very Greek".

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    I couldn't fit myself in so I just did mine near Midnight's.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I'm Benglai. I was born in England and am still living here, one of my great-grand-something was an Englishman so I guess I'm a little bit English. My dad was ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank you Shadow Knight, Jennafina and Hunter. :D Yoshi -- You have a really nice smile. I love the kitty but you look evil with red eyes... It actually looks ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I haven't been here in forever!!!

    I think this is the link. Click here .

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is female.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I've been thinking about cutting it, maybe just an inch. I'll post another picture if I do cut it. I love my hair in a messy ponytail but it takes ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Green Day! If I could kill a band it'll have to be Green Day... :twisted:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    The Chronicles of Narnia -- C.S. Lewis The Wind on Fire Trilogy -- William Nicholson Cry of the Icemark -- Stuart Hill The Edge Chronicles -- Paul Stewart/Chris Riddell Mercedes ...

    Nov 18, 2005


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless