Random avatar

Nis

  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    *groans* I woke up today with my cousins pinching me! My reply would be: A punch and a kick, For being so quick.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Yes, a pink one --> :elephant: Can you fly?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    I love the Chronicles of Narnia and I just can't wait to watch it.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    As a child I always believed writing would be a career for me, but now I think I'll write and get a job in design.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    I usually write whenever a story pops into my head. I mostly read Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Non-Fiction and Crime novels. I get inspirations from my favourite authors C.S. Lewis and Lewis ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Lives in the same country as me.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Emma -- I love your dancing pose. :P Areida -- I want to fly a kite! I love your birthday hat, I want it. :D Tara -- I can't see ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Star Wars Soundtrack

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Areida -- You're beautiful and I love the dress.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Normal? I don't know about that, nobody is normal because normal can vary right? I like visiting museums and castles, does that make me an outcast because a lot of ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :P I had a firend who had the same problem and she actually looks better now that her hair has grown back. Once your hair grows you'll feel better I'm ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    I'm dizzy looking at the first picture and I absolutely LOVE the last one. You have no idea how scared I was to take that picture! I don't deal well ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Always seems to be above me.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I'm a vegetarian and I've been thinking of going vegan. I can't stand meat or fish, it makes me sick just looking at it.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I did none of the above.

    Nov 22, 2005


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal