-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I love the blend Emma. :D
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12
Congrats!
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Banned
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog
My neighbour has an uglier dog, Sam wasn't so bad.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Knows Bengali! :D
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
Adi(which in Bengali means ancient) I use a different word for ancient, I've never heard of adi before. Edit: How about Tybalt who was the king of cats or Bast(et) ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
I got one today and it needs a little work. Aethereal
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
Mythago seems nice.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is cheerleading for a Quidditch team.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
(Sorry I didn't realise!) Ice cream is the best. Can you fly?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
no! NO! you're wrong! Its still 25. I was going to post until I realised what the countdown was for!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
No Jadis can't be blonde! I also loved The Magian's Nephew a little more than the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The Magician's Nephew should have been first, are ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
Violent? Nooo! I just realised its: Pinch, Punch, first day of the month, And no return. I always did it before but I'm not bothered anymore.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love Meta because he wrote 'ATDATL' and I really like it. :D Plus I like his name.
Dec 1, 2005
