-
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
Cockroaches! Eek! I'm terrified of them but I love spiders.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
I like milk, tea AND cookies. :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Can you Touch Type?
I can only do 55-60 wpm. :(
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: And......
Hallowe'en over, Fate! :P
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
These look great, thanks Tara!
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Writes a lot of poetry.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
Pop Idol was s... I've never heard any of her songs, I may have to search the net and listen to her music before I comment.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas because I have never heard anyone say Happy Holidays.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
I don't know who she is so I couldn't say if I was a fan or not.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: I forgot to do my laundry
Black socks, I'm sure no one will notice they're dirty.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
*Punches lightly and kicks Fate* Happy now?
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
How dare you say I copied your idea! Please for God's sake do not compare me to THAT author! I hate her! I'm not changing a whole paragraph because you ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
Yay! But its too late. :P
Dec 5, 2005
