-
Re: Shakespeare
The only Shakespeare I liked was A Midsummer Night's Dream and Twelfth Night. I hate Romeo and Juliet! *dies*
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
We had to read Of Mice and Men back in Year 8 and I did enjoy reading it, we read The Pearl before Of Mice and Men and I prefered ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
No Jadis can't be blonde! I also loved The Magian's Nephew a little more than the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The Magician's Nephew should have been first, are ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Snow...(flakes)
You had a dream about a snowflake? I thoguth this was describing someone you loved, it was nice and short. Edit: When I saw 'longing' and 'falling' it doesn't rythme ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
Violent? Nooo! I just realised its: Pinch, Punch, first day of the month, And no return. I always did it before but I'm not bothered anymore.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Pure Devotion -- I don't know who sings it but I love it.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love Meta because he wrote 'ATDATL' and I really like it. :D Plus I like his name.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Amidst the dark, amongst the light
I liked this and would like to read more if you continue. I noticed you have another version with the same name, is it meant to be the same story?
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: A little help on deciding what to write, please?
I'd like to read more on the first idea and also the names reminded me of the Lord of the Rings. Edit: Don't we get to vote for idea three?
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
*groans* I woke up today with my cousins pinching me! My reply would be: A punch and a kick, For being so quick.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Newsagents
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day
Hmm.. In my story No Gravity Day was every Wednesday.. Anywho I loved it! Especially the first three stanzas. :D
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: YWS-1
I let out a blood-curdling scream. "Ah, much better." I say as the frog that had been in my throat hops away.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Hate Finals?
Madness. Totally insane it reminds me of myself. :D
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Yes, a pink one --> :elephant: Can you fly?
Dec 1, 2005
