-
Re: MySpace anyone?
I got one today and it needs a little work. Aethereal
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
Mythago seems nice.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is cheerleading for a Quidditch team.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Dance of the Reed Pipes -- Tchycovski.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
2/10 because I have no idea what it means.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
I thought you were a girl! Jojo XD I'm glad to have found someone like me. :P
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Redwall lover!
*laughs* Gawd I can't believe it. I haven't read any of the books but I watched the cartoon series last summer, during the holidays because I had nothing better to ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice
Prison and madhouses are worse as each other but I'll explain later why she goes to the madhouse. It was easier to get out of a madhouse than prison, and ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity
Thank you for reading, I edited it again. I like the Tube idea as well. I'm going to use it for my other Sci-Fi prose. My stupid keyboard needs bassing. ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice
Deleted.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
(Sorry I didn't realise!) Ice cream is the best. Can you fly?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day
I didn't read hers until AFTER MY GODDAMN POEM! wtf is everybody accusing me of copying them? GODDAMNIT FINE I'LL DEFINE DAMN MOON BOOTS! Actually anyone could have thought of ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!
Welcome Nymph! I love RAW and I don't write much but I'm review your work if you post it. :D I'm Niobe by the way.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: YWS-1
*Gasps* "Dusky has a frog army?" I have a look around the lounge and see no one. "Where is everybody?" I ask. "Come on, Alice!" someone shouts behind me. I ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
no! NO! you're wrong! Its still 25. I was going to post until I realised what the countdown was for!
Dec 2, 2005
