-
Re: YWS-2
(Do we post them here or in the Art section?)
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Banned
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Time
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
Dear
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)
I like the blending of the colours but its a little fuzzy it hurts the eyes. Well, my eyes.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day
I'm sorry I shouted, it was a bad day... but yeah... I shoulda called them earth boots but... lol... she was still floating. Earth boots? NO! 'Tis horrible!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Above
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
Reed
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Athlete
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
I don't know anything about grades but people in Year 8 are 12 going on 13. And 3rd year is Year 9, or it might vary I'm not sure.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!
A little hard to sing but yay! Well done you!
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog
My neighbour has an uglier dog, Sam wasn't so bad.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Knows Bengali! :D
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Toes
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
Adi(which in Bengali means ancient) I use a different word for ancient, I've never heard of adi before. Edit: How about Tybalt who was the king of cats or Bast(et) ...
Dec 3, 2005
