Random avatar

Nis

  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    Yay! But its too late. :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I come to a stop and realise I had run into a section of the ship that I did not recognise. "Where am I?" I think aloud. Gawd I'm talking ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: written while all sad on the bus

    I don't get it, what are you trying to say in your poem? Are you angry about something or are you just depressed because it sounds like something I might ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    Did you hate Of Mice and Men or The Pearl. If you haven't read The Pearl just try it out, if you still don't like it try another author.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - chapter 5 -

    What a weird computer you have. :? Emily woke up to the sound of gunshots. Startled, she sat up, her eyes wide with -- With what? Wake up, Eat breakfast ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    I'd have to agree with Amice, I did suggest doing research into the Victorian Era so then it'll be easier to write. "Whots the matter, young man?....I'm sure she'll be ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 - A Sentence of A New Life -

    Oh, I can't stand this any more! Thought Emily desperately, pulling her shawl around her and quickly running up the steep steps to the door. -- Oh, I can't stand ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1-2 - A Sentence of A New Life

    If you write about the Victorian Era, you should do a little research into the things you write about. The Victorians had unfair treatment but I don't think Emily would ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    "Allow me, to escort you to dinner. Oh, and my name is John" -- The gentleman should introduce himself first and he should call her 'Miss' because people were meant ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Wow, this is really good. I love his robe!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I love them, they look adorable.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love the blend Emma. :D

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice

    Thanks for reading and reviewing, Brian. This is just something I'm practising for an English assignment and it still needs a little more work into it.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    Congrats!

    Dec 5, 2005


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio