-
Re: Grandma
How come he can't hold her? Is it because he's sick or something? He couldn't hold her because his wife had died giving birth to Charlotte, somemen can't cope with ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
These look great, thanks Tara!
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Writes a lot of poetry.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Stink
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Waltz of the Snowflakes -- Tchaikovsky
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
Pop Idol was s... I've never heard any of her songs, I may have to search the net and listen to her music before I comment.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's pencils
I love the last the best.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas because I have never heard anyone say Happy Holidays.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
I don't know who she is so I couldn't say if I was a fan or not.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: I forgot to do my laundry
Black socks, I'm sure no one will notice they're dirty.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Grandma
Deleted
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: I Pissed in That
Is this after he had a drink or before? :? Poor guy if he already drank it. :x
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
Of Mice and Men took a while for me to get into, it was the ending that I liked.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
*Punches lightly and kicks Fate* Happy now?
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
How dare you say I copied your idea! Please for God's sake do not compare me to THAT author! I hate her! I'm not changing a whole paragraph because you ...
Dec 5, 2005
