Random avatar

Nis

  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Thanks for the welcome everyone. Aredia I am glad that someone knows who Alexis Bledel is! :)

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I do not like The Beatles.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Pixels

    I love the pixel warriors the best.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 it looks like a sunset/sunrise and I just love the firey colours.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eolenel CH 1, REVISED

    I see. I thought you were talking about the real place. I'll read this and add my review. :D Thanks for adding the glossary.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I have seen it in the library but I haven't had the chance to read it yet, if I do maybe we can discuss it then. :D

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    This series is in my favourites list, I couldn't put the books down and have finally got all three books which I can reread anytime. Ptolemy's gate was a bit ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I love the world of Terry Pratchett, I have read most of the Discworld series and am looking out for the older ones which I haven't read yet. My favourites ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I've read all three books. My favourites are Interview with the Vampire and The Vampire Lestat, I really hated Quuen of the Damned. What is wrong with Louis? I liked ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Thank you both for the welcome. :D -- Niobe.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I have read the LOTR and all the Harry Potter books, I enjoyed reading them but I don't think I could choose between them because they are not in my ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eolenel CH 1, REVISED

    I can't see a glossary and I'm sure you have spelt Samarkand wrong.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hello Maat, I am also a new member and I have read your entry already.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    and it can run like a demon unleashed from hell -- I don't think "can" is the correct word here, if you change it to "could" then it reads better. ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Name: Niobe, Ni, Obe Age: 18 I believe my first interest in reading and writing started when I was no more than eight years old, I first started with a ...

    Nov 17, 2005


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon