Random avatar

Nis

  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have a phone but I hardly use it because I can't find it most of the time and when I do find it it runs out of battery and ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Home - Michael Buble. I really like this song.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy birthday, even though I'm two days late. I hope you had a great day. :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I have six earrings on each ear and I had my nose done a few years ago. I always kept my hair long so the teachers at school would never ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I just borrowed my libraries edition, its a really big book nearly A4 size. I am currently reading chapter one and so far its not too bad.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I really like the flower/vase, the Mondrian, the knife/snake and the snowman. I can never do anything in pastle, I make alot of mess.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    I'm dizzy looking at the first picture and I absolutely LOVE the last one.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Milky -- Wow! You're so pretty! Hunter -- What a cute smile you have. Shadow Knight -- You look alot younger than 13 very cute. Haze -- Evil? You don't ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I typed in Young Writers Forum in and YWS was the first on the list.. I think. :)

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was written for a school writing contest, it was about a fantasy world where people were a lot like the Romans. I didn't win the contest I ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of the Cage by Searria

    I love stories that are from the points of view from an animal/creature instead of a humans. This was very short but it kept me interested. I felt unwanted. my ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    I'll be sure to check them out.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wordprocessing.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Well I guess I am like Louis because I am never happy even when I want to be, I have not read any other books by Anne Rice since my ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Nature Magic and Shadow Magic are my favourites, these are really good even if it was quite simple.

    Nov 18, 2005


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince