Random avatar

Nis

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Jingle

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Arvandor *bats her eyelids* please may I save my favourites so that I can look at them whenever I like?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    .. I now pronounce you man and wife.. I mean snowman and wife... :P

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I haven't been here in forever!!!

    I think this is the link. Click here .

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is female.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Another thank you for another welcome. :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eolenel CH 1, REVISED

    I've only read the first part and there are a few spelling mistakes. Before you submit your work try to check over the spellings using the spellchecker. The salt licked ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I'll try it out. And Moonlight Sonata is by Beethoven.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I do prefer the classics, I love Mozart! There are a few club anthems that I like listening to.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I've been thinking about cutting it, maybe just an inch. I'll post another picture if I do cut it. I love my hair in a messy ponytail but it takes ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Green Day! If I could kill a band it'll have to be Green Day... :twisted:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    The Chronicles of Narnia -- C.S. Lewis The Wind on Fire Trilogy -- William Nicholson Cry of the Icemark -- Stuart Hill The Edge Chronicles -- Paul Stewart/Chris Riddell Mercedes ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen

    Happy belated birthday. :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank you. :oops: And Muse, you can have my hair I hate it, its so long but I won't cut it.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    There isn't anything that I don't like about the site, it's really easy to navigate around and I also love the silver/blue colours.

    Nov 18, 2005


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren