Random avatar

Nis

  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    This is something that took me no more than six munites to do each. I love the colours of the first one. Starfield, I used to many starts in the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hey why dont we do an annual montly Miss YWS/Mr YWS? :lol: Do you really wanna have to pick? Besides, the people who don't get picked might get upset. I ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hallooo?

    Welcome Tori. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Said my avatar was "very Greek".

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    I couldn't fit myself in so I just did mine near Midnight's.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Jack -- I've only ever heard "London Calling" once and i love it, I haven't heard any of their other songs. Areida -- I also love Moonlight Sonata, 'tis so ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    I feel as if this should be in the 'Other Fiction' section as this did not seem to be set in the future and there isn't anything sci-fi about it. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Panto.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I'm Benglai. I was born in England and am still living here, one of my great-grand-something was an Englishman so I guess I'm a little bit English. My dad was ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank you Shadow Knight, Jennafina and Hunter. :D Yoshi -- You have a really nice smile. I love the kitty but you look evil with red eyes... It actually looks ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    I love them but in the second one I think the cow looks more like a dog. :shock:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    Aww look at the ghost with the sad expression, this is very cute. :wink:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alicia Silverstone

    I like this and recognised her straight away. But the right eye (for the viewers) just doesn't look right and the hair is a bit messed up. And the shading ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Okay, thanks you I have my favourite ones saved. :D

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    Aw so cute :D I can't do pixel because it takes ages and I'm impatient.

    Nov 19, 2005


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus