-
Re: new project, title still pending...(II)
I'm wondering why this is in Fantasy... Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
I like milk, tea AND cookies. :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)
:(
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: new project, title pending... (I)
I was talking about the guywho hands Kyle his book or something?
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking
:P Do another one!
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)
This is nicely done, Jennafina. I also thought the bottom one was painted by hand. Now I'm getting the urge to post some of my stuff....
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Can you Touch Type?
I can only do 55-60 wpm. :(
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: new project, title still pending...(II)
Yes, Kyle knew exactly why he’s here at the mercy of another head-shrinker. Kyle knew exactly why he was here.... The woman, in her late forties, early fifties looked through ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: new project, title pending... (I)
"They are never gonna know what him 'em." -- Should be 'hit 'em'. I liked the middle parts and the end but I'm not sure who the guy your talking ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: And......
Hallowe'en over, Fate! :P
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2
I leap, skip, twirl and spin fast. "Woah, Ari. This dance is so addictictive" *Continues to dance even though she is very dizzy*
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)
Why is some of the parts written in the past tense and some in the present tense? I liked it but I can't add much more to what Fishr or ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story
Interesting... I haven't read Hitchhikers Guide or seen the movie. I thought the narrator was talking to an alleyway or is it a robot-alleyway? :?
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Chapter 1-2 - A Sentence of A New Life
The first policemen were formed in the Victorian Era, soldiers spent more time in India or around the Empire than in England. I should know because my great-great-grand something spent ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Chapter 3 - A Sentence of A New Life -
Well, in the the history books I have read they stated that a whip woul have been used, a cat o' nine tails would be for a soldier in a ...
Dec 6, 2005
