-
Re: I didn't know we had this...
Soccor/football, its always great to find other female players. I only play with my friends and never bothered to join the team at school.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)
I'm dizzy looking at the first picture and I absolutely LOVE the last one. You have no idea how scared I was to take that picture! I don't deal well ...
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Still living in the Ancient times...
Yes she is, I'm jealous. :shock:
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Always seems to be above me.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
I'm a vegetarian and I've been thinking of going vegan. I can't stand meat or fish, it makes me sick just looking at it.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 A pig with slippers is weird and cute. :D
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.
I like it, there's not much else to say except I also thougth Besses and tresses rhymed.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Woodchucks and wood
I did none of the above.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????
I can't believe they waited that long to tell you, really sorry whatever you entered in.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Hunter -- Nice hair :wink: Fate -- It took half a year for two inches of my hair to grow back when I got it upto my shoulders once.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Changed her avatar. Don't worry about it, it does look Greek in a way.
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!
I've also sent an e-mail. :D
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Early Victorian England: Illness and Spiritualism
I searched on for Victorian spiritualism and found this site: Click Here .
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Woodchucks and wood
I have no idea what a wood chuck does. :shock: Chucking trees?
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Asher
Sorry I was thinking of a different word. Edit: You're welcome.
Nov 21, 2005
