Random avatar

Nis

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Deleted

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Thanks, I like your one too.

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Mountain/Untitled

    Thanks for reading and commenting, I'm currently editting this part and it isn't all of chapter one. I might carry on with the story but I'll have to work into ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Star Wars Soundtrack

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome Jessie, I'm Niobe. :D

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Areida -- You're beautiful and I love the dress.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Mountain/Untitled

    Deleted.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    I think I'll be the one to point out the mispellings. negotiating their way to the front -- I don't think 'negotiating' is the right word here, how about 'making' ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Normal? I don't know about that, nobody is normal because normal can vary right? I like visiting museums and castles, does that make me an outcast because a lot of ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Thanks Bobo, I'll try it out.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    They -- Jem.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Thank you, I thought I was the only one to be hypnotized by the second one, looks like I'm not alone. Emma it wasn't very hard. :)

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Welcome to the site. :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :P I had a firend who had the same problem and she actually looks better now that her hair has grown back. Once your hair grows you'll feel better I'm ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    :D Arvy -- I used Paint Shop for these, I can never use Photoshop even with tutorials.

    Nov 22, 2005


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus