-
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
I love the Chronicles of Narnia and I just can't wait to watch it.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Polo
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
As a child I always believed writing would be a career for me, but now I think I'll write and get a job in design.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Inspirations?
I usually write whenever a story pops into my head. I mostly read Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Non-Fiction and Crime novels. I get inspirations from my favourite authors C.S. Lewis and Lewis ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Lives in the same country as me.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity
Thanks for reading, I've edited in the rest of the story.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity
My God you found it funny? I never knew I could write anything that could be considered funny. Thank you for commenting and I think I'll get the rest done ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Emma -- I love your dancing pose. :P Areida -- I want to fly a kite! I love your birthday hat, I want it. :D Tara -- I can't see ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)
Welcome Matt. :D
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity
Deleted.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Untitled
Thank you for commenting, I edited the first paragraph. I didn't want to explain what the characters are in the first part, I wanted the reader to decide if they ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Scan 003
I like this alot but her trousers look wrong.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Dirk and his Squigs
I like the little Squigs. What's the thing coming out of Dirk's mouth?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Wow! These are so good. Wow. That's all I can say. :P
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Crazy -- Alanis Morissette
Nov 30, 2005
