Random avatar

Nis

  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    I changed the opacity.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)

    Yes, please do.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Drawl is mine! Hands off! :P Thanks for the comments I'll add more soon if I get any done. Emma, I used Paint Shop for this.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyyyy

    Welcome to the site Surfergirl. :D

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    I think I should have given Grandpa white hair. :? Thanks anyway. :D

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice

    Delted.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I'm still a little lost and see three of the Nate clones. They wave to me and disappear down a chute. I follow after them and enter an empty chute. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Four Seasons (Spring) -- Vivaldi.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Cockroaches! Eek! I'm terrified of them but I love spiders.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hearts of a Kindom

    I dashed through the town toward my house. I think it should be towards . I stopped and looked around. I had never been in this yard before. How did ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Deathly Christmas Parody

    I got the feeling this should have been for Hallowe'en? I liked it though. :D :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    This is when Drawl, a bee-like creature, gets spooked by the ghost of his Grandpa Buzz. So, what do you think? (My hand drawn art will be posted as soon ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Smoking

    Dec 7, 2005


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare