User avatar

Niraco

Niraco

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction Debate

    Well this debate ended quicker than I thought. :L

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction Debate

    I tried to think of a clever title for this but I got nowhere fast. Anyway, recently I was blackmailed by my younger sister into writing a fanfiction. I hadn't ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer of the Week

    Wait, what? No seriously? Me? Me?!

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Book series or stand-alone books?

    For me it depends. Sometimes I want to go on a long adventure with a bunch of characters other times I just want a quicky. Lately I've been seeing a ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Bitches by Mindless Self Indulgence (I am so sorry but I couldn't resist) Why did we eat them?

    May 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    Faceless in my pants...?

    May 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Famous Name Game

    Frankie Boyel :D

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: 1st or 3rd person?

    When writing I like to go for first person. Lets me get inside a characters head.

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    So I went from English, to Russian, Dutch, Latvian, Japanese back to English. This is the original: ‘Glesga’, my home. Broken concrete, Illiterate people, Slang terms which roll off the ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    I'm gonna give this a shot since I've never joined a contest before!

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!

    I vote for @Yubbies21. I loved some of her short stories and I had a lot of fun with her as she welcomed me when I did my first review ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Did you take part in the Writing Olympics?

    I didn't realise just how many people didn't join. I thought the numbers would be smaller.

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Thank god for instagram filters, eh? xD

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    Yahoo answers. I was tired of sites like deviantART and Watt pad cos they really didn't allow for a decent amount of helpful feedback.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Famous Name Game

    Eren Jaeger

    Dec 31, 2013


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey