User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Lee I rolled my head around. I felt... trapped, almost claustrophobic. The air was pushing in on me, squeezing me. I hung up my apron and walked to the back ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Jess I disentangled Jasey from HJ. (That's my new name for him. Abbreviation of Head Jock.) I liked Jasey; she was actually nice to us-me- whoever. She was cool. Therefore, ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko I slowly pulled off my hat and slipped under the blanket I had thrown at Hunter. I pressed my body into his -Shadow would've said "cuddled" or "snuggled"- and ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko I saw the prince's friend glance over us. We were all known. Keiko Reid, the master thief. Hunter Collins, market rat. Taleon... lord knows what Tal and Elle did. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    I was thinking we'd wing it, since we're not focusing as much on the play itself than how the characters go through it.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    Name: Jaqi Polle Gender: female Age: 14 Personality: Outgoing and sweet; she's like the perfect little sister to everyone. She's innocent and rather bubbly, and quirky. She's the youngest of ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    I made it up. :P One more guy and we can start!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    Is that better, PB?

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Someone's got that, don't worry.

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    Name: Bree Rosco Gender: female Age: 14 Affiliation: City. Appearance: Blue hair and blue eyes, small for her age. Life expectancy: 16, 17 if she's lucky. Power: can create bolts, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Zaelia A little girl with blond hair ran by us, skidded to a stop, then ran back. "The king is going to execute all the magic creatures! You have to ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    So, do all of the characters know about this?

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Cassi "God blast it!" I screamed. Kyle kept distracting me, shouting "encouragement". I narrowed my eyes at him. He slowly was pushed back to the seawall. I turned back around ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    I think... I think I'll join. Name: Blake Kiano/ Rubia (red) Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance:Blonde hair, black eyes, slim and tall. Kingdom: Mantius Personality: Tough, sharp, impatient. Blake is ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko I wiggled my shoulder. Hunter lifted his head with a "Mrguhwha?" I slapped his cheek gently twice. He shot me a look and sat up, not removing his hand ...

    Jul 6, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time