User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Since I haven't seen anything from Tremar other than me, here goes: Name: Cassidy Flion Age: 18 Clan: Tremar Witch or Guardian: Heir of Tremar (Witch) Appearance: Red hair, green ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I smiled slightly. "You're not a witch." He had no idea how much better that made me feel. Granted, I still ached like heck, but at least one person ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo Realizing I was glaring (bad city instincts, bad!), I quickly blinked it away, apologizing. "Shilo," I said, shaking her hand."Um, which one of you confused my hair color?" She ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo I stared at the camp. I rolled the word around- camp. I shuddered. I was a city girl, and strictly so. In my world, there was no camp. There ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I ran back to Audrey, who had slumped to the ground the second I stood up. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and lifted her up, trying to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko There was a sharp knock on the door, followed by a slightly frenzied, "Keiko, Hunter, it's Garrett! Open up!" Hunter had the door open before I could even turn ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Jules I blew a black bubble. Popped it. Chew... blow... pop! Chew.... blow.... pop! Suffice to say I was bored. I could see Balthazar in the hall, about to lose ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I heard a girl's light voice- " Get over yourself. " And then rich laughter- Barke, definitely. My throat tightens and my gaze turns to stone. I remembered now, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Roxi Poole I smiled tightly. "No thanks. I don't drink." I'm fourteen, chick! There were some parts of me that were permanently influenced by the blunt, uncaring skaters back home. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I wasn't conscious, that much was true. All I knew was that I was... broken. Cracked ribs, gashed skin, bruised, scraped. And that there were tiny streaks of air, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    -Name: Shilo Harper -Age: 16 -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Female -Appearance: (No emo pics) Hazel eyes, honey brown hair, average height, slim. -Personality: Quiet, but sweet. She is rather violent, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Ryker Mela swore loudly again. In Irish, of course. Sounded like see-elly more. Or something. She kicked the corpse at her feet and pointed at it accusingly, as if she ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela We burst in just as Captain kissed Turtle. We really have the best timing, don't we? I smacked Ryker's chest (he gave a look that screamed 'WHAT I DO?!') ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Since no one has claimed the heir of Tremar, should I go ahead and name the Matriarch?

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I clamped my hands over my ears. I didn't know what was going on. One minute I'm crying, choking on my breath, trying to forget this past night, the ...

    Jul 17, 2010


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian