User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: Wanted

    Name: Rori Terrance Age: 15 Appearance: Wavy red hair, bright blue eyes. Small and slender, typically seen in dark blue jeans with the knees ripped up and a black, slim ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Lee I woke before the sun rose, in the same shape I fell asleep in. Bandages wrapped tightly around my forearms, torso, legs, shoulder. Blood sinking through all of them. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo My eye twitched slightly. "Hey, plant-girl!" someone called to Sanuye, who had just run out of her cabin. I scowled and cupped my hands, bringing them together. I slowly ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Ruri I raised an eyebrow at the recruit - Cat, my mind corrected- who had her weapons out. Either she was really good, or she had no idea what was ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Do we seriously have two guys?

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    That sounds good to me.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Riding horse back through the woods.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Jules I gave in. Class was sooo boring today- sub. I rolled my head to the side and shifted, picking my bag up in my jaws. I shook my head, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I closed my eyes. I almost bit my lip before realizing that it was still bleeding. I think I'm good. And I don't want to let Audrey fall. Now ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Blayne "Well," I began. "Day after tomorrow, we leave for this hotel place. Then we check out the place... and then, day after that, we basically just compete. They'll explain ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress Oh, god. I ducked, yet again, to lift Audrey up. My spine shrieked, hissed, screamed in agony, but I bit my lip until it bled and put Audrey on ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I winced. Didn't know that was how I came off. But honestly- this wasn't all me. And I still wanted to beat him to death- but of course, with ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela "I don't like this." I announced to Ryker. The sun had barely risen, and we hadn't slept. At all. "I know, I'm tired too, but-" "I didn't mean not ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Keiko ... "Blast." ... "BLAST!" ... "My god! Garrett! Stop making mooney eyes at Naela and FIX THIS!" ... *huff* "Fine! Marroe? Ugh, stop kissing Shadow for one second? No? ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo I tapped on the door of the last cabin. "It's open!" a girl's voice called, sounding slightly scared. I walked in, looking around. The only girl here was... great... ...

    Jul 18, 2010


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill