User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    So, do all of the characters know about this?

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Cassi "God blast it!" I screamed. Kyle kept distracting me, shouting "encouragement". I narrowed my eyes at him. He slowly was pushed back to the seawall. I turned back around ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    I think... I think I'll join. Name: Blake Kiano/ Rubia (red) Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance:Blonde hair, black eyes, slim and tall. Kingdom: Mantius Personality: Tough, sharp, impatient. Blake is ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Keiko I wiggled my shoulder. Hunter lifted his head with a "Mrguhwha?" I slapped his cheek gently twice. He shot me a look and sat up, not removing his hand ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela I yelled a few swears at Ry and dropped to Turtle's level. "I'd apologize for him, but he has reason. That's our fall back rope- something goes wrong with ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    My friend (we'll call him Nero) has this weird way of always being so... strange. N: Hey, Han? M: What do you need, oh mighty one? N: Can you help ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Chad The way the Cord girl had snapped at us was sort of hilarious. I was having difficulty not laughing my head off. "I have rehearsal in an hour!"? I ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Keep in mind that we DO need guys, people!

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Jess We stopped at the Golden Group's cluster. I scowled and turned my face, tugging my hat at more of an angle. There. I heard The Queen trying to protest, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Jess It had been a usual morning. Dad had dropped me off at school early (today was, as my father said, Let's Wake Up Early To Watch Weird Advertisements Day) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela I gulped in air, rain temporarily stopped. The eye, as Captain called it. I wiped sheets of water of my face, my soaked black sleeves covering my hands, and ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela I whooped into the rain. I had only gotten more soaked, and it was fun watching Quinn deal with her first storm. She was faring pretty well. Ryker leapt ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Are we starting now?

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....

    A sweet pale yellow sundress.

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: All For the Power

    So... it's my new SB. It's about a Broadway musical, and the cast and crew.

    Jul 5, 2010


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy