User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Art & Photography Re: Robots

    It's funny- I'm kind of in love with these drawings. Blueprints. Whatever they may be. I think there's a certain sci-fi feel to it, a certain... aura. They look classic, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    That sounds good to me.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Riding horse back through the woods.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Jules I gave in. Class was sooo boring today- sub. I rolled my head to the side and shifted, picking my bag up in my jaws. I shook my head, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I closed my eyes. I almost bit my lip before realizing that it was still bleeding. I think I'm good. And I don't want to let Audrey fall. Now ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Blayne "Well," I began. "Day after tomorrow, we leave for this hotel place. Then we check out the place... and then, day after that, we basically just compete. They'll explain ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress Oh, god. I ducked, yet again, to lift Audrey up. My spine shrieked, hissed, screamed in agony, but I bit my lip until it bled and put Audrey on ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I winced. Didn't know that was how I came off. But honestly- this wasn't all me. And I still wanted to beat him to death- but of course, with ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there, exciting people.

    *cough* Well, looks like Vana and Apple pretty much covered the bases here. I may not give a big welcome post, but welcome nevertheless! I hope you find YWS to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Mela "I don't like this." I announced to Ryker. The sun had barely risen, and we hadn't slept. At all. "I know, I'm tired too, but-" "I didn't mean not ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Keiko ... "Blast." ... "BLAST!" ... "My god! Garrett! Stop making mooney eyes at Naela and FIX THIS!" ... *huff* "Fine! Marroe? Ugh, stop kissing Shadow for one second? No? ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo I tapped on the door of the last cabin. "It's open!" a girl's voice called, sounding slightly scared. I walked in, looking around. The only girl here was... great... ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Since I haven't seen anything from Tremar other than me, here goes: Name: Cassidy Flion Age: 18 Clan: Tremar Witch or Guardian: Heir of Tremar (Witch) Appearance: Red hair, green ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Cypress I smiled slightly. "You're not a witch." He had no idea how much better that made me feel. Granted, I still ached like heck, but at least one person ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Shilo Realizing I was glaring (bad city instincts, bad!), I quickly blinked it away, apologizing. "Shilo," I said, shaking her hand."Um, which one of you confused my hair color?" She ...

    Jul 18, 2010


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs