User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Tess Ruio- Tumbling I gaped at my hotel room. It was... gorgeous. I loved Rhia's apartment, don't get me wrong, but this was high class. I set my luggage down ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree I let my jaw drop as Fawn fell. That wasn't how Fawn worked! Not ever. I almost went over to try and help, but a metal rod flew in ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Child

    Twitch As Repo climbed onto my shoulder, I folded my arms and tapped my toe impatiently. "I already told you, I don't have any. But I do have a charge ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 IT'S LUNA!

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sparrow I raised one eyebrow. Looks like Lil had veered off course. I'd stick to my bows, arrows, and forest hunts, thankee very much. Not that I blamed Lil much, ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Falcon I smiled warmly and helped Lillian down, putting a hand on her horse's muzzle. "Easy, there," I whispered. "It's good to see you, Lillian," I said, giving her a ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree I held my fist out to the side. Milo bumped it with his own. "Score one for the wingy freaks!" "Wingy freaks?" "Spur of the moment nickname." "Ah." I ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    I have permission from AMU to join. Name: Falcon Lightfoot Age: 21 Gender: male Appearance: Falcon has black hair that reaches his shoulder that he wears braided, often with a ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    xD I like it. 9/10.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree I looked down quickly, face rather pink. He wasn't moving away -yay!- but I had no idea what was going in his mind. I was a fire freak, not ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Heyo, Lyr. (That's my name for you. Don't be alarmed.) I welcome you warmly to YWS, and... er... if you need anything, PM me or a mod/JM. They have green ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree As Fawn left for her room with a wink, me and Milo were left standing in the hall. I had a sudden burst of laughter and reigned it in ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree I beamed at Fawn, giving her a brief hug before dragging her back to the hall, where I caught up with Milo. "Mi! Fawn's in." Milo visibly relaxed. "Good." ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Name: Kierso Rent Age: 17 Gender: female Animal: wild dog Appearance - Written: Kierso is a tall girl, with very dark hazel eyes and fair skin. Her hair is very ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Cree I recoiled instantly. I was getting major-mega-bad vibes from her, but I needed to ask. "Kat... I was just wondering..." I looked at my feet, bare and unnaturally clean. ...

    Jul 30, 2010


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare