User avatar

Ningy

Ningy

  • Art & Photography Re: Hobbit - character sketches

    Oh my Gosh....*is wishing she could draw like that* I love them! Those are flipping epic.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Just Cruising on the Internet...

    So um, yes *cough cough* I was cruising on the internet when I happened upon a picture that I feel would come in handy at some point or another. I ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Salutations!

    Hello people of The Young Writers Society! I just joined this site today and I'm looking for some new friends who love what I love to do- write! I'm afraid ...

    Dec 14, 2013


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman