User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Jane Wills Waiting for Sunshine! Emmett :) Will Franco What the hell. Drake. What was he thinking. "Why hello to you too," I smirked. "Let's not get at this the ...

    May 29, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    William Franco After Choco (Lena) Jane Wills SUNSHINE I'M SO HAPPY HE'S ALIVE. There we go. I stared at my picture in the magazine, so clean and recognized. A smile ...

    May 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Its alright you guys!!!!! :) It's good to see you two back! Good luck on those finals, I finished mine a month ago :( sucked. I feel you.

    May 26, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    William Franco I couldn't believe this. Today was not the best day, but I was at least hoping that after the game, it would be alright. Hanging out with Chris ...

    May 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Jane Wills It's been a few days in and I love it here. Everyone is so great. I get to do what I want to do, take pictures for the ...

    May 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Apathy Michael, Jelia, and I walked out of the library and into the corridor. We were headed back to the Great Hall. But before we got any farther than the ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    William Franco I knew Lena would ask about my drinking. She worried about that. But no time to talk about it. I was at her house, in my pick-up, waiting ...

    May 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    William Franco "Oh my," I laughed. Emmett got another beer and started chugging it. Two nights in a row getting drunk, it's not a great accomplishment. But this is the ...

    May 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Lena has been mentioned, I meant Luna. Um, Choco, you should know Lena has been mentioned...? There shouldn't be confusion with that. But Janika, just catch up. We've been missing ...

    May 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Like the last five pages, that'll help. We really haven't mentioned Lena, but if you come back, it'd be pretty awesome. I was thinking with the event thing that we'd ...

    May 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    ummm, just read the last posts, youll catch up. And I know he is, maybe we should do something that includes him.

    May 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Okay, I think we should do something that would involve all our characters. Make an event that will, yeah, involve them all.

    May 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Jane Wills It was halfway through the fight and I just couldn't stop staring at my dad. He was sitting two rows away from me, next to a woman. This ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    William Franco I was speechless as I watched her leave. There was a guy there who stood up from a table and hugged her. She shook as she sobbed into ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Jane Wills Will post for her later I guess. William Franco Oh my God Desti! Will is going to be heart broken! This is drama lol Sitting in a cafe ...

    May 18, 2013


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind