User avatar

Nightshade21

Nightshade21

  • OOC Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

    Your post was really lovely astralhunter, I liked how you described daphne:)

    Feb 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

    Thanks :) can't wait to see what happens next in the story book :)

    Jan 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

    Thanks, I promise they'll get better. Go family! :D

    Jan 16, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack

    ~Ogden~ I woke up from a deep sleep stretching out my lean legs. The memories of the fire were distant now. In a year's time they found their new home, ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Research Archives Re: Mental Hospitals

    She is like, going crazy. She has bi-polar and a whole bunch of other issues and she snaps while being bullied at school. (she almost killed someone) she is taken ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

    Hi, how is everyone going. I'm taking over odgen the omega and can't wait to see the story progress

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Unknown391625's Artwork

    These are amazing! Your really talented

    Jan 11, 2015


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman