User avatar

Nightshade

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Path To Achieving Peace

    First off, I have to point this out. I ask, respectfully, that you would please put religion aside in this conversation. For religion has its own thread and can be ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Woah, lots to address. Here we go. Yes I understand this, but I am curious if you do not believe in God then why do you give a god that ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mac vs. PC

    Macs tend to be very stable and reliable, which is one of the reasons they're used heavily in media editing, particularly audio recording and editing. There are some other compatibility ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    Imagine a key that can open any lock in the world. That's a pretty cool key, right? Now imagine a lock that can be opened by any key in the ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Canada VS. The States

    Combining Bolt's Firefly gif with "Let's go to the Mall" works ridiculously well. I also like the "all a-boat" at 0:27. Hope that helps settle the debate.

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: required ultrasound before abortion

    If lawmakers want to prevent abortions, they should focus on providing real sex education and funding for kids to have extra-curricular programs. Educating kids and giving them constructive goals to ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Calculators in Math Classes

    Snoink, where are you guys that you get these awesome calculators? Because I CANNOT do that on a basic scientific calculator from America. ...Cheap American imported goods. XD I am ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Calculators in Math Classes

    Calculators should be used, as we use computers. You can write perfectly well with a pen and paper, but you move to the computer because it's faster, more efficient and ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think you're entirely misrepresenting Hayden's post. There was no attempt to justify abortion at all, which seems to be what you took from it. The point is more about ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I've always felt that abortion gets blown up so much when it really comes down to one concept. Every argument I've ever heard boils down to an assertion of when ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jessica Alqhuist

    The controversy over Jessica Ahlquist has been really interesting to me because I know a couple kids from Cranston East and West, and one of them knew Jessica personally. The ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coal Mining- For or against

    Here's an article that does a fairly good job of looking at the current reserves for oil, natural gas and coal. It's definitely worth checking out: Peak Uncertainty, When Will ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you support the Occupy Wall Street movement?

    Lad dear, that's nearly offensive in the light of the Arab Spring. Life sucks and then you die, but don't expect any pity from me when you have a couple ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you support the Occupy Wall Street movement?

    I consider OWS to be the most inspiring political act I've seen in my lifetime. I remember reading Slaughterhouse Five and coming across this section: "America is the wealthiest nation ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Good Music Blog #3

    The third link is broken. Here's an alternate: Florence + the Machine - Spectrum

    Oct 29, 2011


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle