User avatar

Nightshade

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Morality: Is it right to kill one person to save many?

    Legal guilt can easily be replaced by conscience guilt. The way I understand it, the question is focused more on what is right than the what will be the easiest ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Election 2012 Results

    Like Ink, I voted Jill Stein, so I felt a little detached watching the presidential election results. I'm not a fan of Obama, although I prefer him to Romney. I ...

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism, Tolerance and Sex in a Secular Society

    I just don't really understand why my position is so hard to understand. I get why you might disagree with me, but I'm not sure if I'm just communicating badly ...

    Oct 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism, Tolerance and Sex in a Secular Society

    I personally feel this way, so, while I do not want this thread to be derailed into a discussion of the matter, I would like to request that you avoid ...

    Oct 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism, Tolerance and Sex in a Secular Society

    How can one approach a person for just pure sex without it being seen as wrong or somehow demeaning? If you were in her shoes, would you have done the ...

    Oct 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    Wait....... there are two parties, but the number of people standing for Presidential post can differ? There are a large number of parties, just two dominant ones. In the 2012 ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    There have been some awesome posts so far here. I'll echo the common sentiment here that the Obama/Romney choice isn't much of a choice at all. Watching them debate each ...

    Oct 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Illuminati (no surprise here)

    I think the proliferation of Illuminati theories is the result of a secret government project aimed at convincing people to post massive numbers of terrible analyses of music videos on ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence-Only Education

    I think that in modern society, if you're 15 (14/13/12 even) and likely to think having sex is an okay idea then you also probably already know about safe sex. ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite comedians

    Definitely Louis C.K.

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima!!

    When copy/pasting an article that someone else wrote, always make sure to cite where you're pasting from . It's also good practice to put everything that you didn't write in ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    And Nightshade completely lost me on the conspiracy theories, not going to lie. Sorry, I was vague and wasn't thinking about the fact that only people who follow U.S. politics ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    I think the issue is more about being treated as an equal than being accepting of all other beliefs. For example, there's a big difference between saying, "Karzkin, I absolutely ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Premarital Sex-Your Views

    Listen, you don't have to answer my questions but if you are going to post on this thread please stay on topic. In other words answer the questions or start ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Path To Achieving Peace

    Listen I am not going to write an entire book of laws. I could but it would take me awhile. These current laws need editing, rewriting. And they need to ...

    May 28, 2012


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn