User avatar

Nightshade

  • WRFF Archive Re: Shade's Review Thread

    What I will review: Poetry, Lyrics What I won't review: Not poetry or lyrics Typical length: Most reviews fall between 2000 and 6000 characters Example Reviews: Additional Info: If you ...

    May 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hi Kitty, your last review was wonderful, so I would love it if you would look at my latest poem. I'm particularly interested in how you interpret it and how ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Obedience Training

    Contains profanity. Unedited NaPo. Thoughts, impressions, interpretations, criticisms and all of the like would be greatly appreciated. This will be my last non-new work I post on here, I promise ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maelstrom

    Hello there, Lumisir. Let's begin :) This is a mess. A wondrous, beautiful mess, but a mess all the same. You frequently give up coherency and development for the sake ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trains

    Very slightly edited NaPo piece " Michael Bronson '92 " The words are rough under my fingertips, splintered gashes carved into my bench. I think he must have been here ...

    May 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    Mach 3 Lights flashing burning supersonic retinas engorged from cries coming a little too quick for the ears to hear. If I'd known how tight the rope would sit round ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    I demand an update. I suppose that is reasonable. He's just a wee lad, but I like him. The Ultimatum Tonight you have to love me. If you don't, all ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nephilim

    Kaitlin 's and my entry for the poetry pairs contest. I used to think we’d reach heaven when we died. I trusted the stained-glass myths about cathedrals and golden clouds ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Scramblings and Ramblings

    I'm a sucker for short poems, and therefore adored this: cemeteries torn into my hands like... like cold grim smiles and walking for miles and trying to remember what everything ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    In the Garden Do you remember the night the wolves came to steal the babies we'd been growing in the backyard? Or how the circles we spun with our burning ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Oh, Glory

    Lovely. More on this later.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    This has some naughty language. You've been warned. Obedience Training I told my dog to sit. He stuck his tongue out and said, "No." "Why not?" I asked. "Well," he ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Scramblings and Ramblings

    It weirds me out that you seem to be putting out some of your best stuff during NaPo. Crazy girl.

    Apr 3, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: not even the rain

    Lovely as always. My personal favorite: I wonder sometimes how many lions must have lain behind the mirage of your eyes

    Apr 3, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Jasmine's Attempts to Coax Poetry Back to Her

    I've never read anything of yours before, but this is fantastic. All of it.

    Apr 3, 2011


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken